Friday, June 15, 2012

The TARDIS Makes Me Horny

My Cruddy Doctor Who TARDIS fanart. 
It seems like every moment all I can think about it sex and orgasms.   I dream about sex and masturbating.    I almost feel like a hormonal teenager that thinks everything is some of dirty sexual innuendo because everything makes me think of sex.   Watching Stargate with Sire and all I can think about is jumping on him and fucking him, but I'm not allowed to.  I have also been guilty of fantasizing about nearly every sexy geeky science fiction character I've encountered recently.  I don't even have to try it just happens.   Sex with a Dalek? I'm sure I could make it work

It's so ironic that pregnancy has made me feel like an even more sexual person than before.  My body is so curvy, my skin and hair is so smooth and silk, my sex drive was through the roof to the point where I was waking up in the middle of the night nearly every night just to fuck myself.  Typically sex and orgasms during pregnancy is perfectly safe, but I had a complication during my first birth that has caused me to have issues with my cervix this time around which triggered preterm labor last month. 

In some ways this deprivation of sexual pleasure really is sexual experience as well, with all of the pent up sexual energy it's creating.   I don't know why I torture myself on edenfantasies and other sex toy websites looking at the sales.   I decided the first thing I'm going to do when I'm off pelvic rest is treat myself to one of those big bad dragon dildos I've been lusting over at Bad Dragon, specifically Duke.

I attempted to make my own geeky and sexy Pandora station, Celestial Geeky Sex Radio, and it seems to be playing an interesting mix of music, from MC Chris, to The Smiths, Metallica and Danzig, in addition to some old nineties music.  I've been playing minecraft with Sire recently also now that I have all this spare time. 

With my daughter away for the weekend I have promised myself to write some late toy reviews over at edenfantasies.

I had to come back to add the awesome Dalek I draw tonight after Sire decided to dig out my tablet for me.   Inspired by this post and a conversation with another blogger friend of mine.   This was so much fun, I think I may be doing some more stuff like this soon. 

8 comments:

  1. We absolutely love your blog and find many of
    your post's to be just what I'm looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content available for you?

    I wouldn't mind publishing a post or elaborating on a few of the subjects you write in relation to here. Again, awesome web site!

    my homepage :: stretch mark lotion

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the layout on your blog. Is that this a paid subject or did you modify it your self? Anyway stay up the excellent high quality writing, it is rare to see a great weblog like this one today..

    Look into my web-site: connorstuff.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does your website have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like to send you an
    e-mail. I've got some recommendations for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it expand over time.

    Feel free to visit my page; buy solar panels queensland

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually when someone doesn't understand afterward its up to other people that they will assist, so here it occurs.

    my page wiki-grenoble.tmp02.haisoft.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. When some one searches for his required thing, therefore he/she wants to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.



    Feel free to visit my web page ... linksdaweb.Net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This post posted at
    this web page is really fastidious.

    My site: ford ranger forum

    ReplyDelete
  7. Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to protect against hackers?
    I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on.
    Any tips?

    My blog post stretch mark lotion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I constantly spent my half an hour to read this webpage's posts all the time along with a mug of coffee.

    My web page ford ranger

    ReplyDelete