Sunday, June 3, 2012

Gone A While

My positive pregnancy test in December.
I'm ashamed.   I've been gone so long and I just thought I should come back and at least explain what's been going on.   I'm sure it was evident in my previous posts that I was overwhelmed with life.  I having children, going to university, and working was new to me and it was much more difficult than I anticipated.   The end of the Fall semester I focused on school, and then I finally conceived in December.   So on top of everything else I was then also pregnant and exhausted.   The last six months were the hardest in my life;  I have been constantly sick with various health issues, and couldn't keep up with school and work.   The same time I managed to pull my way through the end of the semester I went into preterm labor at 24 weeks and have been in and out of the hospital because of that now.   So I'm pretty bummed out now that the summer is finally here and I'm on pelvic rest and can't really participate in the lovely sexual fun in the sex blogging communities.   

I saw some really awesome toy sales recently and decided not to spend since it would just be too torturous for me to stare a new toy I can't use for the next few months.   I have been so incredibly horny the last couple weeks, it's awful.   I've become so conditioned to masturbation in the shower that now when I take a shower ever little droplet of water is like foreplay and it just teases me makes and makes me ache for an orgasm.
My pregnant belly a few weeks ago. 

I really want to start blogging again, so I'm going to have to expand my themes in my blog and focus probably on other things more than sex for now.  I will probably focus on more geeky and pregnancy related topics as well as magical witchy things.  I could also review some of my newer toys based on last months experiences and talk about some of the new sexual encounters I've had up until the pelvic rest occurred.    Just let the blogging go wherever.   Being off work and in bed a lot now, I've had time to re-explore old geeky past-times I hadn't had time for in a while.  

So I'm anticipating a return but it will taste a little different.    No children are home tonight, so perhaps I could start working on a project right now.  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment