Sunday, September 18, 2011

So Behind But Still Here

I have been neglecting my blog and I'm so sorry.  I'm thinking about things to post everyday but just haven't had time to sit down and write them.  I am so behind on everything.  I knew I was going to be busy but I honestly had no idea that I would be so tired in the evenings and have no will to do anything after I get home from my night classes.  I'm behind on homework, reviews, and housework.  It's awful.  My house has laundry, toys and dirty dishes everywhere.

I've been taking prenatal pills and have a massive collection of cheap pregnancy and ovulation tests.   I've been charting my cycle on fertilityfriend.com. We haven't been having a lot of sex or doing much of anything kinky in general recently since Sire and I have both been sick.  Since I'm sick I can't tell for sure but I think I ovulated early this cycle around the time we did have sex and if so I'm about ten days past ovulation and just aching to do a pregnancy test since I had cramps and temperature dip at the right time that it could have been implantation.   I may also be reading too far into it.  I think I should wait until next weekend at least to test but I really really want to do it tomorrow.   Seeing positive pregnancy tests at ten days past ovulation really makes me want to test.  Maybe I'll just wait until Tuesday atleast.  The suspense is killing me.  

Also I've noticed some of the other pains I had previously been contributing to my IUD recently (stabbing sensation in the cervix) so obviously it's not the IUD and probably wasn't before.  I'm wondering if it has to do with the damage to my cervix after my daughter's birth?

Anyhow I mostly wanted to post so everyone knows I haven't abandoned my blog, I've just been really busy.   I'm trying to work out my schedule so I know when to plan to do everything so it all gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment