Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Wanton Wednesday - New Purple Bra

Took my shirt off for Wanton Wednesday; decided it would be a fun thing to participate in every week.   This is my new bra I just bought last week.  I've been wearing sports bras for the last three years since my daughter was born and it feels nice to finally wear something sexy again.  I was buying new clothes to look professional for my job and decided to finally buy a new bra.  It's purple my favorite color, and it actually holds my boobs up.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome to Wanton Wednesday! I love my undies and I love bra's....specially ones that give me that extra bit of lift. Glad you are back out and shopping for sexy clothes...another of my favourite pastimes.

    Mollyxxx

    ps...you also might like SinfulSunday which is a linked in page hosted on my blog that is ALL ABOUT THE IMAGE (has to be an inmage you have taken or someone taken for you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Molly! I'll have to look into SinfulSunday. I love the name. ^~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple is a rather fabulous colour! Your hair looks amazing in the pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you I agree with both statements! I had had my hair in a french braid for two days and took it down and was brushing it thinking it looked so pretty I should take a picture when I happened to find Wanton Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great in that bra (and I think your piercings are awesome!).

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I thought the piercings added a nice dynamic this photo too. :D I'm thinking of toning them down for my job though; my boss basically warned me that I may not be able to grow professionally with them in the field.

    ReplyDelete