Sunday, August 28, 2011

Tease

Sire is away tonight so I decided to take tons of naughty pictures for him.  Unfortunately most of them are just too hot to share here.  But here's a few just to be a tease.
Tried to learn a a breast harness.  Rope bondage is tricky by yourself.  I almost couldn't get it off!
I've been sending these to Sire tonight while he's away on professional pursuits.
I have some incredibly sexy ones that are seriously making me feel like a Goddess.  
Sorry those are for Sire. ;) 


Sinful Sunday

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure he'll love them. These are beautiful!!

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the tutu as well....I am looking forward to seeing Clive in his tutu? LOL

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pics... the tutu did spark some ideas *winks*
    ~Rebel~
    http://rebelsnotes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful... lucky sire... love the tutu

    ReplyDelete