Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Relaxing with Kahlua

I'm relaxing and drinking some Kahlua before bed.   I have a really busy semester ahead of me so I will not be able to spend as much time on my blog as I had been for the last month or so.   I do have some posts planned that will be going up soon, but I will not be managing many in a week.

I am working and taking 18 units this semester, with a preschooler while also I'm trying to conceive. Not to mention blogging.  I'm crazy I know.   I will be exhausted but it's going to be awesomely awful in a way I can't exactly explain.

I had been looking forward to everyone going to sleep tonight because since Sire started teasing my clit while I was playing video games I've been really wanting to masturbate.    I was so tired though that I was just going to go to bed but then I told myself I wasn't going another day without an orgasm.   So I got out the toys Digital Playground sent me to review (which by the way those reviews should be coming very soon) and had some fun.  I had an incredible first orgasm and then during the second I squirted all over my computer chair.  Those squirting orgasms always sneak up on me so I definitely need to get a throe. 

I plan to wear the lovely bullet I received to review from them, to class tomorrow mostly for the excitement of it.  The naughty factor of wearing the necklace is definitely one of the appealing things I love about it.  I have a new pirate costume I'm dying to take some sexy pictures in so definitely expect some reviews soon.   Included will be my first video reviews as well!  So keep your eyes out.   

2 comments:

  1. The going to school bit with everything else going on is one I know well... the last time I was in school it made me a social outcast and I'm trying to make sure it doesn't happen this time! good luck with it all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've gotten really good at going to school and taking care of my daughter. I'm two years away from my Bachelors and then I'm pursuing a Masters (hopefully I can afford it). But the working on top of it is new.

    ReplyDelete