Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Menstruation Delayed My First Assignment

Pirate Jesse Jane's Pleasure Ring
review can be expected by next week.
A week ago I requested my first assignment from EdenFantasys and the very next day I started my period.  The package came in the mail right after I had finished my last final of the summer semester.  I was so excited to get this beautiful cock ring in the mail but totally bummed because Sire doesn't usually have sex with me while I'm menstruating.   This is a boundary of his I respect and am perfectly comfortable with.  So I decided to take matters into my own hands this week.

Since I started using cloth menstrual pads I have really developed a positive attitude about my cycle and being on my period doesn't bother me the way it used to. ( Incidentally the best cloth pads around that I have found that are the most comfortable for the best price are from Mimi's Dreams. ) However up until this week I have not spent a substantial amount of time masturbating while on my period.  On the heaviest day of my period I had a  major marathon with my Hitachi and then my Rigid Rocker.  I love that the vibrations on the Hitachi is so strong I don't even have to take my clothes off to use it.  My waterproof egg was on it's last legs and now it is totally finished.  Not only did I have a couple hours of amazing orgasms, I also noticed that I had hardly any blood flow the rest of the night.  The remainder of my period has bee substantially lighter than it usually is.    I think I'm going to have to masturbate for a couple hours every month on the heaviest day of my cycle.

Of course this hasn't stopped Sire from paddling me or otherwise spanking me, usually when I'm not expecting it.  He loves to take advantage of any opportunity for a surprise attack on my ass.  Monday night I was bent over the side of the couch in an award resting position and he came up and smacked my ass so hard he walked away saying ow.  We have in fact been very intimate this week despite not having sex.  Yesterday Sire spontaneously grabbed me and bit my neck, hard.  

I tried out the bullet without the cock ring and was pleasantly surprised by the vibrations!  I'm so excited to use it in the cock ring!  I suspect today to be the last day I'm spotting, so hopefully I will have a review of Pirate Jesse Jane's Pleasure Ring up by next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment