Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Licking, Biting, Dripping

Thought I'd be a little creative with Wanton Wednesday this week and post something that requires the use of imagination.  I was licking some ice cream savoring the flavor when I realized eating an ice cream cone is much more sensual than I ever realized.  I decided to get some pictures.
My favorite part is getting to the cone, biting it, and feeling it crumble between my lips.
Oh my.  That was so yummy I need another one. 


See who else is being wanton.

8 comments:

  1. That was a sexy way to present a favourite summer activity. Yum! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it was that warm here!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy, sticky, drippy--a great summertime combo. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm ice cream...

    And phallic imagery :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. All that is missing is the slow and sensual licking of your fingers afterwards....

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I didn't even think to lick my fingers afterward. I should have done that. ;)

    ReplyDelete