Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hearts on My Ass

I was changing clothes and had dumped our clean laundry all over the bed looking for what I wanted to wear.  I was naked bent half way over the bed when Sire drifted in without me noticing and grabbed the paddle.  I spotted him just in time to move in an awkward way that cause him to hit part of my hip.  Directing me not to move he smacked me on the other cheek as well.  It stung so bad but it felt amazing.  I absolutely love our paddle.  It leaves the most awesome heart-shaped marks.  


6 comments:

  1. Beautiful markings indeed :)
    Framed nicely by the black panties!

    ~Kazi

    ReplyDelete
  2. *whistles* Well-marked indeed!

    xx Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stunning....sounds like a great toy, is it made from wood?

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh it's leather and it's really cheap actually I was surprised how awesome it is. It's also really loud. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like little painful kisses... *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those heart-marks!

    Happy belated WW! :-)

    ReplyDelete