Monday, August 8, 2011

Aphrodite Fertility Altar

As promised here is a picture of my altar. It will still be growing but I finally feel like it is an altar now. I picked up the goddess statue that I had had my eye on today. There is also a rose quartz candle holder which I picked up at goodwill with a red candle in it. I'm using a seashell for a soap dish and I intend to get a nicer more appropriate soap to place it in. There is a incense burner with a pentagram on it, but the incense I bought to burn for Aphrodite is all small so I will need to find a smaller incense burner.

After going by the spiritual store we went to the comic book store and bought more magic cards.  I got my first legendary creature card! I love the art work on the Magic the Gathering cards, it's so beautiful.  I really wanted to play tonight but Sire is busy playing Dungeon Siege III.   I think I'll go play with him actually. 

4 comments:

  1. Gemstones and seashells and boobs is a fabulous combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it but I feel like it's missing something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you still wanting a gemstone cock?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really would be the perfect. ;D

    ReplyDelete