Sunday, July 24, 2011

Sex Toy Splurge: Welcoming My Hitachi Magic Wand!

 I'm so excited about this I had to write a blog post about it. 
Late Wednesday night I suddenly decided I was going to splurge on sex toys! I recently got my first credit card and was aching for something to use it on.   Here is what I got:

School girl costume with shirt and skirt.Fishnet suspender pantyhoseMetal studed leather paddle with raised heart accents.
Hitachi magic wand vibrator is a two-speed massager with a soft flexible head.Phthalate-free G-spot attachment for Ideal and Hitachi brand massagersSlim glow in the dark waterproof, multi-speed, multi-function massager with dial base control type and 7 functions of vibrations.

I had a $35 gift card (earned through Eden Fantasy's points program), and a 20% off coupon.  The slim smooth delight was a free gift.  I spent roughly $65 on $150 worth of merchandise.  Plus I got free overnight shipping!  I felt instantly satisfied after making the purchase!

After seeing my UPS tracking page say that the package was out for delivery at 8:30AM Friday morning I was super anxious and excited all day!  Later in the afternoon after some work related meetings I came home and put my three year old down for her nap.   Right afterward the doorbell rang; my package!

The first thing I did was to put on my school girl outfit.  My hips were bigger than I thought, but it fit and I felt hot! The fishnets had the softest material I think I've ever worn; except for my toes sticking out they were very comfortable.  While I was showing off my School Girl outfit my Sire spontaneously decided to try the paddle out on my ass.  Oh my god that paddle is loud!



I was super turned on after that and went up stairs to try my Hitachi Magic Wand with and without the attachment.   I orgasmed so fast yet so intensely!  I put on the attachment and it was amazing.   Within about fifteen minutes I was exhausted.  Who knew you could have so many orgasms so fast?  I love the large area the vibration covers, it's the exact kind of stimulation I need.   The Hitachi Magic Wand is just what I've always wanted. 

The only issue I had with it is it the size, I have small hands and short arms so it's a little hard for me to hold while I'm using it.  However I managed just fine however and was quite satisfied with the results.   We spent at least an hour playing with the new toys before I had to get focused on school work again.

I actually currently have the Hitachi Magic Wand in the living room, and it's been there all weekend because my Sire and I have been using it for back and muscle aches constantly.  I think he's actually been using it more than I have.  He even joked that we should get a second one.


My next purchase when I have some more money?   A toy from Bad Dragon.   I've got my eye on Duke.


Side Note:
As full time student with a career and a child I am a busy person, so posting new blog entries has been slow recently.  From now on I plan to schedule posts at least twice a month when I'm busy and hopefully more often when I have spare time.

No comments:

Post a Comment