Friday, June 24, 2011

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog!  I'm still working out the kinks. I think the name I have right now may just be temporary until I can think of something incredibly awesome to both portray my sexual power and energy as well as my sexual fetishes and enjoyment I get out of being a sex slave.

I will focus my sex toys reviews and more thought out posts here in my public blog and use my livejournal for personal reflections and it will revert to being mostly friends only with limited access.  I am currently working on revising my first review over at Eden Fantasys and I'm very excited about it.
 I'm also expecting some new toys in the mail tomorrow I'm anxious to try! 

I am looking forward to so many fun, sexy, kinky, and exciting posts. Pictures, reviews, fantasies, maybe even some fictional erotica.  I hope you will all stick around and join me to enjoy the fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment